We design and reform sustainable buildings, making the most of the climatic and energy resources of the place to achieve the comfort required by our clients. We minimize energy demand by prioritizing renewable energy sources.
Based on the way of life and the needs of the clients, their economic possibilities and the determining factors of the location and the building (if it is a reform), we project solutions focused on the best orientation of the building, the appropriate choice of sizes and shapes of the carpentry and the correct choice of materials and facilities, to achieve homes with almost zero consumption and high energy efficiency.
We carry out Energy Efficiency Certificates and Energy Audits, suggesting solutions and improvements to buildings to improve thermal comfort and savings on energy bills.
We reduce the environmental impact
We build sustainable buildings that minimize environmental impact and maximize energy efficiency. We are a team of architects specialized in creating customized solutions for each project, working closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and objectives.
Our focus on sustainability starts from the very beginning of the project, using advanced design and construction techniques to achieve buildings that are profitable and offer great performance. Whether you are looking to build a home, commercial building, or industrial facility, we can help you meet your sustainability and energy efficiency goals.
Sustainable buildings for the future
Sustainable buildings are the future of architecture:
- Efficient Design: Sustainable buildings are designed to maximize energy efficiency and minimize the waste of resources. This means that the design must be carefully thought out and planned to reduce energy and water consumption.
- Sustainable Materials: Sustainable buildings use construction materials that are sustainable and renewable. For example, recycled materials and FSC-certified wood are used instead of non-renewable materials such as steel and concrete.
- Renewable energy: They use renewable energy sources, such as solar panels, wind turbines, and geothermal, to generate power and reduce reliance on fossil fuels.
- Energy efficiency: Designed to be efficient in energy consumption. They use efficient lighting and heating systems, natural ventilation is maximized, and energy loss through windows and doors is minimized.
- Indoor Air Quality: This is achieved by installing high-quality air filtration and ventilation systems.
Water Use: They use water conservation techniques, such as rainwater harvesting and reuse, installing low-flow devices, and using low-maintenance landscaping.
- Community Integration: Designed to integrate with the community and the surrounding environment. This can include the use of gardens and green spaces, the promotion of sustainable means of transport and the creation of an attractive and healthy environment for the community in general.